Tuesday, September 20, 2016

re-entry


we are all back in the United States of America.  

a little tired from our vacation.

going through re-entry.

for me today that has been ...

·         sleeping in your own bed

·         sleeping alone, without two other guys snoring in the same room

·         making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

·         reading the  Los Angeles Times over breakfast

·         having some cottage cheese

·         going to an American supermarket

·         turning on my phone for the first time in three weeks

·         beginning to reconnect over the phone with  my family and friends

·         washing and drying my clothes

·         taking a nap in the afternoon

·         watching TV for the first time in weeks

·         listening to some Motown music from the Art of Sax

all good. 

it is good to be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment